Who We Are
- RT @nichibei: RT @kishori: @producerkarin is looking for a donor match for her twin sister - read more here esp. if you're asian http:// ... about 3 months ago from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @producerkarin: Best moment of the day - watching Rodrigo Prieto announce Bradford Young for best cinematography!! Brad is all talent ... about 3 months ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I didn't think I could get any more worked up after seeing #Fruitvale. Then I read the @Variety review. Way off base. See it for yourself. about 4 months ago from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Newlyweeds needs help getting to Sundance. Help if you can. It's one of the best funding videos we've seen. http://t.co/tZiUSEhT about 4 months ago from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can't get enough @MiddleNowhere @Restless_City @AVAETC @AFFRM? Neither can @NYTimes — 5 articles from the past 2 years http://t.co/k7YHjdkK about 7 months ago from Tweetbot for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tag Archives: feature film
Directed by Andrew Dosunmu and shot by Bradford Young (who won Best Cinematographer at Sundance in 2011), Restless City is one of the most visually exciting projects we’ve ever graded, and one of the most impressively stylized films ever shot … Continue reading
Nancy, Please, directed by Andrew Semans, shot by Eric Lin and graded by Nice Dissolve, is premiering tonight at the Tribeca Film Festival.
Whit Stillman’s Damsels in Distress (shot by Doug Emmett and graded by Nice Dissolve) opens theatrically in New York and Los Angeles today.
Gimme the Loot, directed by Adam Leon, shot by Jonathan Miller and graded by Nice Dissolve, has won the Grand Jury Prize at SXSW. Congrats! 3/19 update: Gimme the Loot will be distributed by Sundance Selects.
Arcadia, directed by Olivia Silver, shot by Eric Lin and graded by Nice Dissolve, just won a Crystal Bear at Berlin. Congrats, everyone!
Middle of Nowhere was directed by Ava DuVernay, shot by Bradford Young and graded by Nice Dissolve. Congratulations, everyone!
The Bleeding House (formerly County Road K), on which we provided digital dailies, workflow support, and color grading, is currently showing at Tribeca, and being distributed by Tribeca Film. Produced by Will Battersby, Tory Tunnell and Per Melita, directed by … Continue reading